Friday, June 5, 2009

Conservatives & Donut Day

1. An 11 year old boy has graduated from East Los Angeles Community College. He began college at the age of 8 and hopes to become an astrophysicist one day. I would like to be impressed by this kid, but come on, it is community college.

2. On Friday, Lance Armstrong welcomed the birth of his fourth child, Max, who came in at 7 pounds 5 ounces. Max is already a favorite for this year's Tour de France, but hour-old doping allegations may hinder his chances.

3. A new study out of Cornell finds that people of a more conservative political persuasion are more easily disgusted. Perhaps I can make this blog more suspenseful for my conservative readers... AHH WELFARE! ... EEEK TAXES! ... RAWR PENISES TOUCHING!

4. Thursday, June 5th was National Donut Day as free donuts were being handed out by businesses nationwide. Visit a local donut shop June 6th and join the vigil for National Day of Regret & Self Loathing.

5. Kelly Clarkson is speaking out about the scrutiny regarding her weight. "I love my body. I'm very much OK with it," says the former American Idol winner. I would continue this joke but Blogger keeps telling me I've reached their posting weight limit.

High five.